Have ideas on things to place in the forums feel free to post here

Go down

Have ideas on things to place in the forums feel free to post here

Post  Moebrojoe on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:52 am

Hello Its Moe,

If anyone has any ideas on things to place in the forums please post them here we would be happy to expand our forum to a larger scale.

Thank you

Moebrojoe

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey all xD

Post  TheRexo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:56 am

People, as you know we will be up online soon and I have alittle thing to ask you... I mean it's more like a favor Razz , if you have new fun things to give us, like scripts and all of the above, give 1 of the administrators in PM. The admins are: HipHop, MrFalln and me Admin (TheRexo).

Thanks for all the helpers. Notice! All the helpers will be rewarded! Razz

Locked!

Good luck! ~MapleStar staff~

TheRexo
Admin

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-02-25

View user profile http://maplestar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LMFAO.......

Post  MrFalln on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 am

Admin wrote:People, as you know we will be up online soon and I have alittle thing to ask you... I mean it's more like a favor Razz , if you have new fun things to give us, like scripts and all of the above, give 1 of the administrators in PM. The admins are: HipHop, MrFalln and me Admin (TheRexo).

Thanks for all the helpers. Notice! All the helpers will be rewarded! Razz

Locked!

Good luck! ~MapleStar staff~
Lmfao WTF is this Rexo? 0.o
avatar
MrFalln
Admin

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 21
Location : Lathrop, Californa

View user profile http://maplestarms.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Have ideas on things to place in the forums feel free to post here

Post  TheRexo on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 am

MrFalln wrote:
Admin wrote:People, as you know we will be up online soon and I have alittle thing to ask you... I mean it's more like a favor Razz , if you have new fun things to give us, like scripts and all of the above, give 1 of the administrators in PM. The admins are: HipHop, MrFalln and me Admin (TheRexo).

Thanks for all the helpers. Notice! All the helpers will be rewarded! Razz

Locked!

Good luck! ~MapleStar staff~
Lmfao WTF is this Rexo? 0.o

This is a post that calls people to help us Razz

TheRexo
Admin

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-02-25

View user profile http://maplestar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Have ideas on things to place in the forums feel free to post here

Post  MrFalln on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 am

Admin wrote:
MrFalln wrote:
Admin wrote:People, as you know we will be up online soon and I have alittle thing to ask you... I mean it's more like a favor Razz , if you have new fun things to give us, like scripts and all of the above, give 1 of the administrators in PM. The admins are: HipHop, MrFalln and me Admin (TheRexo).

Thanks for all the helpers. Notice! All the helpers will be rewarded! Razz

Locked!

Good luck! ~MapleStar staff~
Lmfao WTF is this Rexo? 0.o

This is a post that calls people to help us Razz

Well it look's like a post that make's use stupid and i ain't stupid
avatar
MrFalln
Admin

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 21
Location : Lathrop, Californa

View user profile http://maplestarms.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

lol

Post  TheRexo on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:21 am

MrFalln wrote:
Admin wrote:
MrFalln wrote:
Admin wrote:People, as you know we will be up online soon and I have alittle thing to ask you... I mean it's more like a favor Razz , if you have new fun things to give us, like scripts and all of the above, give 1 of the administrators in PM. The admins are: HipHop, MrFalln and me Admin (TheRexo).

Thanks for all the helpers. Notice! All the helpers will be rewarded! Razz

Locked!

Good luck! ~MapleStar staff~
Lmfao WTF is this Rexo? 0.o

This is a post that calls people to help us Razz

Well it look's like a post that make's use stupid and i ain't stupid

lol

TheRexo
Admin

Posts : 121
Join date : 2010-02-25

View user profile http://maplestar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Have ideas on things to place in the forums feel free to post here

Post  MrFalln on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:13 am

Admin wrote:
MrFalln wrote:
Admin wrote:
MrFalln wrote:
Admin wrote:People, as you know we will be up online soon and I have alittle thing to ask you... I mean it's more like a favor Razz , if you have new fun things to give us, like scripts and all of the above, give 1 of the administrators in PM. The admins are: HipHop, MrFalln and me Admin (TheRexo).

Thanks for all the helpers. Notice! All the helpers will be rewarded! Razz

Locked!

Good luck! ~MapleStar staff~
Lmfao WTF is this Rexo? 0.o

This is a post that calls people to help us Razz

Well it look's like a post that make's use stupid and i ain't stupid

lol

i'm not joking
avatar
MrFalln
Admin

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 21
Location : Lathrop, Californa

View user profile http://maplestarms.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Have ideas on things to place in the forums feel free to post here

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum